T3 TigerTech offers services in the following NAICS codes among others: 518210, 541214, 541219, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541618 and 611420.
For more information on T3 TigerTech GSA or other contracts and capabilities, contact Ted Ghinea, COO (email@example.com, 202-234-2346) or Nancy Curtis, VP Strategy and Leadership,(firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-580-9097-mobile).
T3 TigerTech offers a comprehensive range of professional services across several contract vehicles, including:
- T3 TigerTech has received a sole source, single award contract from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) for the Indicators of High Risk WIC Vendors Study. T3 TigerTech will assist USDA to facilitate the process of updating WIC vendor management practices to improve the prevention, detection, correction and reporting of unallowable vendor practices under the EBT operation.
- MOBIS - T3 TigerTech was awarded a GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract from the General Services Administration (GSA) for the Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS). Using this contract vehicle, T3 will help support and improve the quality, timeliness, and efficiency of business management functions and services accomplished by the Federal Government.
- VA SLA BPA - T3 TigerTech was awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement for the Department of Veteran's Affairs (VA), under the GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS). T3 TigerTech will provide acquisition Service Level Agreement (SLA) Services through provision of personnel, resources, and facilities to help improve VA's efficiency and the cost effectiveness of acquisitions support services.
- GSA CPI QP - T3 TigerTech has been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Office of Strategy Management for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) support contract, under MOBIS. T3 TigerTech will provide CPI support services, including training and coaching FAS employees in virtual and onsite environments, in order to equip FAS employees with performance management and process improvement tools.
- IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-0065U) - In October 2007, T3 TigerTech was awarded a GSA Schedule 70 Contract, also known as the Information Technology (IT) Schedule. This schedule was established to provide federal, state, and local government agencies with procurement solutions for services and products required to satisfy their various IT needs. The GSA 70 allows T3 TigerTech to serve as a prime contractor on government contracts and to bid directly to the various agencies.
- T3 TigerTech has been awarded a prime contract under Total Information Processing Support Services 4 (TIPSS-4) (TIRNO-11-D-00068), in the Management/Business Operations Support Services (MBOSS) task area. The MBOSS task area includes functional areas that require high-level project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, and transitioning large-scale systems, and for maintaining configuration management controls. The scope of work for the MBOSS principal task area shall include all aspects of strategic business services.
- T3 TigerTech has received a prime contract from VA to assist with the Women Veterans Call Center Outreach Initiative.
- T3 TigerTech was awarded a subcontract under the LMI′s GSA Office of Performance Improvement Program Management Support Services BPA. T3 TigerTech will help the LMI team and GSA OPI in meeting the challenges of deploying an agency-wide customer-focused, full-service Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) program, and building OPI′s capability to fully support the agency′s performance goals.