What is a TIGER TEAM?
A tiger team is a team of tigers; a chestful of champions, organized to attack a specific problem, chosen for ferocious talent, tireless focus, and trusted to take action to find the problem, and fix it.
- CEO Interview by Washington Exec 2012
- T3 at a Glance
T3 AT A GLANCE
Mathematics Meets Imagination to Accelerate Performance
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE) by Veterans Affairs
- Top D&B Past Performance Rating of 96% three times in a row and now, in 2012, 98%
- Top financial performance rating from D&B
- Our NAICS codes include 5415, 5416, 5419, 5614, 5619 and related services
- Recognized for performance excellence:
- Nominated for the GovCon “Contractor of the Year”,
- NVTC “Hot Ticket”
- Management selected for Lead Virginia,
- CEO presented the DHS “Outstanding American by Choice” Award
We are in business to solve hard problems. We examine the challenges our clients face from every angle, determine the root cause and deliver solutions that empower our clients to accelerate change and achieve greater success. We see our clients as exceptional and unique.We started the company to uniquely bring together the power of analytics and the power of people. We bring the full range of poised, powerful performers that recalibrate our client’s expectations to accelerate performance and results. The result is engineered adrenaline. We provide professional services in:
- Business Process Re-engineering. We are inspired by our clients and are committed to optimizing organizational performance in mission critical operational areas, including energy, finance, healthcare, logistics, and supporting information technology infrastructures.
- Enterprise Architecture. We have a tenacious grip on technology, maximizing the benefits of technology today and in the future.
- Strategic Planning and Tactical Alignment. To achieve 21st century performance that sets the standards for today we empower senior leadership to develop solutions for mission critical challenges.
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management. We reach beyond the standard, with the focus and expertise to provide the control and insight across large complex programs. We deliver results our clients need and deserve.
- IT Consulting, Risk Management, Modeling Simulation. In the fast paced world of IT, our clients must be prepared - they cannot afford ‘re-packaged’ old concepts. We bring leading-edge knowledge to provide the precision needed to design and execute multidimensional IT environments where one decision impacts other outcomes with unanticipated consequences.
We are committed to top performance, solving challenges that are complex, and at the outset, seem formidable. Our business approach puts our clients and their results first. Our team has accelerated performance in numerous agencies, including the:
- Executive Office of the President (EOP);
- Department of Defense (DoD);
- Department of Justice (DoJ);
- Veterans Affairs (VA);
- Department of Transportation (DoT);
- National Intelligence Community;
- International Monetary Fund;
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and;
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Business Process Re-engineering – All Government agencies are under pressure to do more with less. Our team understands our clients’ business priorities. We implement solutions that improve and transform their business environments. Our offerings combine multifaceted expertise and flawless execution to help our clients achieve optimal performance. Our professionals have extensive CPI backgrounds and have consistently helped our clients develop and embrace new innovative solutions using state-of-the-art tools, such as Lean Six Sigma (LSS), Value Stream Mapping and theory of constraints, and T3’s Keystone. We have a well -balanced and deep knowledge of CPI. Our team has led complex CPI projects that produced exceptionally high value and sustained results for our clients.
- USDA - We provided executive facilitation, applied CPI tools and techniques to develop key process value stream maps and root cause analysis that yielded an ROI of 26:1.
- DoD - Our team developed a defense acquisition and procurement business process reengineering initiative that saved 100 work years, $50 million and subsequently developed data model analysis and management of $300M of the US Army Base Operations Budget.
Enterprise Architecture - In the world of Enterprise Architecture everything has to align. Most Enterprise Architecture projects just follow the rules -defining how information and technology will align with business strategy. We do more than follow the rules; we align the technology with the business strategy and the culture. This strategic alignment systematically links technical change to cultural change. We don’t just follow the rules, we follow the principles that give our clients the refined intelligence, power, and agility they need to meet the demands of the 21st century.
- DoT - we modeled the IT environment to predict future system capacity utilization which served as a basis for future hardware and software licenses. We modeled the IT Modernization portfolio for budget planning and IT Capital projects. This modeling included current and future projects in the roadmap, as well as future rule making and other un-planned rules and regulations. Our models helped our client visualize results, identify best options, communicate results to key stakeholders, and help policy and decision makers understand the options and the risks. We received a commendation from the IT Development division chief and the CIO for the model.
Strategic Planning and Tactical Alignment – Our passion for each client’s success is addictive. We work with leaders and all levels of the organization to develop transformation strategies to achieve long-term measurable results. Always our clients are working earnestly to achieve the often illusive quantification of results – our team understands how to help them evaluate the options and choose the path that achieves the goals and objectives.
- DoJ - We conducted a strategic assessment of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats; implemented new operational teams to improve effectiveness; and conducted transformational strategic alignment in budgeting, financial management, strategic planning, and human capital management.
- EOP - Supported Joint Staff planning and coordination of DoD counter-narcotics strategy, planning, coordination, and training programs covering all DoD and Federal counter-narcotics agencies including the ONDCP (Office of National Drug Control Policy, EOP).
Project, Program, and Portfolio Management – All of our program managers are Program Management Institute (PMI) Certified Project Management Professionals. The depth of their skills reaches beyond simple program management into multi-dimensional portfolio management. We follow rigorous project monitoring best practices and implement project management procedures with clear accountability and responsibility that provides overlapping task coverage. This approach ensures rapid response, efficient execution, and excellent results.
- DoT - We developed a model to measure how well an individual forecasting method performed. We used the model as a continuous control indicator, to monitor effectiveness of the forecasting method and provide control limits for Budget Forecast and EVM for all the agency’s service providers. When an inconsistent forecast was discovered, producing values that were too high or too low, our model indicated the forecasting method used was out of control. We worked with every service provider to improve their forecasting to get the result our client needed.
- DoD - Our team implemented an Enterprise Asset Management System Office Standard Information System, to increase the annual efficiency of handling over $100 million in IT components.
IT Consulting, Risk Management, Modeling & Simulation - We commonly execute difficult and complex projects including managing detailed process analysis, performance assessment and measurement, information technology (IT) systems modernization, risk management, IT portfolio management, and software development life-cycle management.
- FAA - Our team developed complex analysis including management studies, planning, developing, analyzing metrics, quantitative and qualitative analysis for business management, budgeting, planning and scheduling analysis, Earned Value Management (EVM), financial tracking, life-cycle support analysis, and risk modeling. The result is a steadily improving system of best practices.
- FAA ATO Terminal Services Program Office Investment Analysis - We provided quality assurance to critical ‘zero defects’ environment. The result was a more transparent and improved Risk Management process with improved ownership and performance.
Central to the success of our approach is the T3 Keystone. The T3 Keystone accelerates successes by capturing the imagination of our clients’ for what is possible. Using the Keystone, we bring together experts in five lines of business to mobilize the forces of our clients. The result: accelerated performance, innovation, and long-term strategic alignment. The T3 Keystone allows us to fully understand our clients’ realities, accelerate their performance, and assure sustained results.
Our unique approach ignites the power of the organization to confront the root cause of a problem and ensures credible, workable, and effective solutions are implemented and sustained. We understand lasting change is cultural. We know how to use facts, analysis, and tools to give our clients insights and solutions that produce practical, measurable results
- “Methodical, analytical, insightful,” – Office of Secretary of Transportation
- “T3 Technologies productivity was outstanding from the first day, without any spin up time” – FMCSA CIO
- “T3 did great work; on target, on time and below budget” – Government Accounting Standards Board, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Financial Accounting Foundation
- “Consummate professionals” – USDA CFO
We provide the expertise, stability and professional dedication needed to achieve sustained results. We are proud to serve our clients and offer